SugarCRM has quickly grown to become one of the most widely used CRM platforms on the market.
This growth is fueled by an award-winning product and an incredible partner channel.
Boost Sales, Retain Customers and Save Money
Sugar is an affordable and easy to use customer relationship management (CRM) platform, designed to help your business communicate with prospects, share sales information, close deals and keep customers happy. Thousands of successful companies use Sugar everyday to manage sales, marketing and support.
As an open-source, web-based CRM solution, Sugar is easy to customize and adapt to your changing needs. Ideal for small and medium-sized companies, large enterprises and government organizations, Sugar can run in the cloud or on-site.
You may wonder why Interlinx would add Sugar to the list of products supported. We have questioned ourselves on this, too! We have a solid product line already, so why would we add another?
- Every sales automation and customer tracking tool has its drawbacks…We like the speed and flexibility of a client/server Windows based product, but we don’t like the installation factor involved in deploying the client/server configuration.
- We like Web access, but we don’t like the speed that the Web products work at if you have a slow connection, nor do we like the limited functionality from a right click perspective.
- We like the idea of having everything “in the Cloud” but we also like being able to “have my cake and eat it too” flexibility of having Web access, but hosting it on my own servers down the hall.
- Saleslogix has the same deployment options as Sugar but it doesn’t have the Open Source back end. You can start with SugarCRM with their free version, and move up as your needs grow.
- We like the robust-ness of Salesforce.com, but we like the price of Sugar.
We believe that there’s a right application for everyone, and SugarCRM fills a niche for those looking for a flexible, scalable, subscription based product that will grow with your company.
Take the dive, sign up for a free trial!
SugarCRM in the news